Pages

Thursday 28 February 2013

Fashion Statement - Segment of the week

So to kickstart the ending of Winter and the beginning of Spring (March arrives tomorrow woo hoo!) I've placed a few more of my faves, for the wind down of the warm-wear outfits, and the introduction of showing our shoulders the sunlight again. Enjoy!

Clothing:
(Always loving Zara - so do forgive me for the amount that store will appear on Fashion Statement's segment)

Boyfriend jeans are just oh so comfy!
Zara £29.99
Love love loving the brightness and cosy sweatshirt style
Zara £19.99

.

ssssssssssssssss
Rain dress...a little out of my price range, but I still love to window shop :)
French Connection £250.00


Hello Spring!
Cos £89.00
 
I actually bought these (On Sale) and am thinking they'll be perfect with Heels and Converse!
French Connection $70.00


Not sure if I have the flair for wearing this, but I def like :)

River Island always has the riskier but oh so fun looks!
River Island  £55.00
Very 2013 Spring I say
River Island  £55.00


Now for Accessories:  
a

If Dreams were Free!
Topshop £300.00
 
Such a cutie pie for Spring
River Island £35.00
 
A def must I think :)
Cos £25.00

And that will do me for another week...Loving the items I've window shopped this week, wondering which one I may make the latest addition to my wardrobe.....like I said if Dreams were free :)

Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment