Pages

Thursday 31 May 2012

Penpal update

So I must admit, I am yet to write to my penpal :( But I swear my handwritten letter is coming.


Joelle from A Charming Occasion and Megan from Freckled Italian have set up this great idea to get back to a life without high-technology taking over, and simply connect via a hnadwritten letter.


I remember when I was younger I used to write letters to my family and I would so carefully choose which paper I would use and how I would use it etc. I would be creative and eager to think of everything I wanted to say and everything I wanted to know in return - it was a true and proper conversation, with just the slight time delay of when the postman would turn up :) The excitememnt would build up to see if the letter had been received and then of course the eager awaiting of a reply to make its way to your own letterbox.


I love letters - especially hanwritten ones, so I'll keep you posted for when I finally get my time together (look out for future blogs on this thought) to write my penpal a letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment