Pages

Thursday 26 April 2012

Ideas on Style

I think in regards to finding your personal style, in whatever realm we’re discussing – travel, fashion, art etc., my advice would be to work with what you have.
We, especially us women, focus a little too much on the things we don’t have, or the things we dislike. Instead, I urge you to work with what you have. 
The way in which I’ve really understood my own style and taste, has been when I’ve has no other option, than being stuck with what I’ve got. Times when i’ve been frustrated with my hair attempting to grow out, or I’ve had no money back when I was a student and you become forced to make do with your wardrobe’s offerings as it stands. 

You become creative, and innovative, and although you may risk making a few errors here and there,  you soon discover your comfort levels, levels of risks you’re willing to take and you begin to have fun exploring new possibilities, even if they’re ‘old ‘clothes etc. It’s the same when you travel - be it to the same place, either to visit family or business etc. or new adventures awaiting you. 

Find new crevices of discovery – Dare to step on a different path – and discover new lengths to which you will go to be yourself, and to find your own flavour for your life and ideas.

1 comment:

  1. So true - it's so easy to think that everything would be perfect if you were only a few pounds lighter, etc, when really you should focus on your good points and make everyone else do the same!

    ReplyDelete